Thursday, October 30, 2008

Pumpkin carving time!

I stopped by Smiths on my way home and there were slim pickings in the way of pumpkins. (Note to self, don't wait until the last minute to get pumpkins) I was able to find a halfway decent one and took it home.
Tyler was super excited to get started. Dad cut the lid and started digging out the cuts.
I was on the computer and found a cute face for our pumpkin. I printed it out and Dad taped it to the pumpkin. Tyler wanted to help so we let him poke the holes to guide Dad where the cuts go. Once it was ready Dad removed the paper and got started cutting. It took about 30 minutes and then it was time to see how it looked. Here is how it turned out! Pretty cute don't you think?

1 comment:

Tracie said...

That turned out so cute. The nightmare before Christmas!! CUTE! Happy Halloween tomorrow!