Tuesday, October 21, 2008

"cha-ching" $$$$

So I decided to post up my latest shopping trip. I went to Albertson's tonight and thought I did pretty well. Below is a picture of everything I bought. My total grocery bill was $91.92.



I saved $114.44!!! Had I paid full retail, not using coupons and buying on sale I would have spent $206.36 HOLY COW. That's a huge savings!!!



I purchased a total of 64 items. This makes every item average out at $1.44.



I did purchase some steak and a few other items that were not on sale but all in all I am really excited!



I even had a lady get out of the check out line to come ask how I was doing what I was doing. I gave here some info and she said she will be trying it. I invited her to the class but she had a funeral or something..



Hope this makes you excited to come to the class this Saturday.






2 comments:

Stacy said...

Don't you just love these shopping trips!!! Weren't you on a high when you left? It's the next best thing to Vegas.

Kemp's Krossing said...

I so love it!! It does give you a great high!