Wednesday, January 7, 2009

Great Savings!!

So I went to Albertsons tonight and was able to save a lot of money again, yeah for me!! They are having a killer sale right now. I will definitely be going back to buy more. The diapers are an amazing deal but by the time I got to them my cart was so full I decided I would go back, lol. Here is a picture of what I got.
3 (8 mega rolls each) of Bounty paper towels
3 (24 count each) of Dasani water
5 mini warm delights (2 packs)
12 boxes of fruit Gushers/snacks
4 boxes of cereal
1 Dawn dish detergent
1 box Fiber One bars
5 bags of Cheerios snack mix
4 Progresso soups
1 milk and 1 minute Made orange juice
1 large chunk cheese
1 syrup
1 Magic eraser
1 scrub brush
2 (6 pack) of Yoplait kids yogurt
1 bag of Tostito chips
and not pictured 3 grape fruit and one head of lettuce.

I spent out of pocket $79.75 and still have $15.00 to use on my next purchase!!! So I really spent $64.75


This is so much fun!!

2 comments:

Tracie said...

You did great! I am going to go back too! I should try those cheerios snack mix, they look yummy! Isn't this fun! And, does that mean we are old that we get our adrenalline rush from coupons???

Stacy said...

SWEET!!!! I wanted to go so bad today, but I had all my kids today. I'll shoot for Friday - here's to hoping there's anything left ! Great job - I'm jealous :)