Friday, November 14, 2008

My sweet Tyler turns 3 today!

Wow... I can't believe you are already three. People always warn me that your children will grow up so fast and this is so true! Seems like just yesterday I was in the hospital delivering you. What an exciting time for your Dad and me. We were so happy the day you were born. You have taught us so much and your little personality is so funny. You are just like your dad too. I know you will grow to love 4-wheeling us much as your daddy. You love to be out in the garage working right by his side. For the longest time you always had to have a screw driver in your hand. You are so much a little boy.
You are very sweet to you little sister (usually) and she will always look up to you. I'm so glad I have the two of you. Happy Birthday little man!
Here are a couple of my favorite pictures of your life.

1 comment:

Tracie said...

WOW! Happy Birthday tyler! Thanks for sharing your cute pics! It is fun to see how much him and Syd look like each other! Hope you guys have a fun weekend!