Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Albertsons does it again!

I got word that Albies was having a sale starting today and going through next Tuesday! I decided I would try and be one of those people that gets there bright and early. I was going to try and get there at 6:00. Well... Braden had to be to work by 7:00 so that was not going to work.
I got the kids packed into the car and we were off to the sitter. I dropped them off at about 8:30 and decided I would just hurry and go to the store before work... I knew I didn't have much going on today so I just decided to go for it. I had already clipped all my coupons the night before and had everything divided into 4 separate transactions. I went to the one on 3500 South and about 3400 West. They were very well prepared I must say. I didn't see anyone else doing what I was doing so I was pretty stoked!! It took me about an 1 1/2 hours to get all my groceries. I was able to use all the coupons I clipped and headed to the cashier. I told her I had 4 separate transactions and she said that was fine, she had been doing it all morning... :)

When all was said and done I spent $100.24 and saved $188.00.... :)

This was probably my best shopping trip so far. Here is what I got. I forgot to put the milk on the table but here is everything else.




1 comment:

Stacy said...

I love sweet sales like this. It gives a whole new appreciation for our local stores and good old couponing. And not to forget the euphoria you get as you skip out of the store with a heaping cart!