Monday, September 22, 2008

I'm Blogging!!!

Wow, my first blog! What can I say, it has been a long time coming. I'm so excited to share our life with everyone. Hopefully this will let my family and friends keep up on all that is new with the Kemps!
So, this week is very exciting. Tuesday evening Tyler is going to his new school for back to school night ... I know he isn't even in school yet but will be in a few months and they only hold one of these per year so I thought it would be fun for him to get to know his teacher. He is very excited and we have been telling him he can't go to pre-k until he learns to go potty and he is doing very well.
On wednesday night Tyler, Braden and myself are going to the circus. I am so excited for him. We have never taken him anywhere like this before. Sydney gets to spend some quality time with Grandma Nancy. I will let you know how it went.
Also, for all those wondering I will be hosting a Grocery Smarts class the 25th of October (Saturday) at 10:30. If you are interested in coming please let me know. You will learn how to save a ton of money using coupons. Feel free to check out the website. http://grocerysmarts.com/utah/lists/splashg84csj.php

2 comments:

Tracie said...

Welcome to the blogging world! It is darling! Congrats on the pre-k and potty training. It is SUPER nice. I will be at your class for sure! See you soon.

Anonymous said...

1nobuttHi Brenda This is your Mom. Bud just showed me your blog. How neat!! The pics are darling. Keep up the good work. You are so talented. See you Sunday at Gavin's B Party. Have fun at the circus. Love ya much Hugs, Mom